SRFC Magazine, New York, NY
- Responsible for all layouts, photo-shoots, and graphics in the magazine
- Converted magazine to a Blogger Account
- Programmed elements on the site aside from the Blogger features.
Independent/Self-Employed, New York, NY
- Designed concepts and used front-end developing to create websites for clients
Washington Square News, New York, NY
- Designed layout for Exposure photography showcases on page 2
Intro to Digital Tools, New York University, NY
A Tisch Open-Arts course in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Intro to Web Design & Computer Principles, New York University, NY
A Computer Science course of the College of Arts & Sciences in computer history; HTML; CSS; Actionscript; creating websites; Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash; and website elements such as gifs, interactive computer games, and favicons.